Free financial advice for people in Kingston
By adam_leone | Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 13:27
People in Kingston are being offered free financial training next month.
The council is working with Citizens Advice Bureau to offer advice for people dealing with debt, paying bills and managing incomes.
Places are limited, so to book a visit to your nearest workshop, visit the council's website.
Sessions will be held as follows:
• 26 February, 2.00 p.m., St Mary's Centre, Chessington.
• 28 February, 10.00 a.m., Surbiton Children's Centre, Alpha Road Estate.
• 4 March, 10.00 a.m., St Mary's Hall, Cambridge Gardens, Norbiton.
• 14 March, 10.00 a.m., Tolworth Recreation Centre, Tolworth.
• 18 March, 1.30 p.m., Surbiton Children's Centre, Alpha Road Estate.
For further information and to book a place contact Tony Willis on 020 8547 6053 or email@example.com.